At the end of every day, we join as a classroom community and share three parts about the day that we particularly enjoyed. We then share three hopes we have for the next day.
Activities we enjoyed today:
1. The team building activity we did within our groups.
2. The math scavenger hunt. (Great job with math today, fourth graders!! You communicated with your partners and showed how you can work together as a team!!!)
3. We read, How to Dig a Hole to the Other Side of the World.
Our hopes for tomorrow:
1. We hope to clean up after ourselves tomorrow in the lunchroom.
2. We hope to finish the math journal pages.
3. We hope to read more pages in our independent reading books.