Mock Rocks Day 1 Animoto

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's COLD outside!!!


Hi fourth graders! I hope you are enjoying some relaxing time with your family! I spent the day at my local library and Barnes & Noble. I bought some books on Boxers since my husband and I are wanting to buy one this summer! :)

Since we will not have school (again) tomorrow, we will reschedule our field trip (again)!

Please think about using this extra time off to create a project for this year's educational fair....Remember that you can receive extra credit in social studies if you choose to participate! This year's theme is "Safari to Schools Around the World!" Entry forms are due January 20. (See the Friday packet for more details.)

I will see you all on Tuesday! We will plan on taking the social studies and weekly assessments when we return to school.

No comments: